Downloadable eBooks and Audiobooks
To Download eBooks or Audiobooks from the Pittsburg Camp County Public Library’s digital collection:
1. You will first need to create an account with Adobe Digital Editions (http://www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions.html?promoid=GYTAX) if you do not have one. You may need to download the Adobe Digital Editions program, (http://www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions.html?promoid=GYTAX) or a similar program to your iPhone or Android device.
2. You will need to call the library to get the piece of information to sign in to Ebsco eBooks.
Our phone # is 903.856.3302 or come into the library. If the library is closed,
3. A. You may click on the link in the library’s online catalog to go to the title you selected.
B. You may click on the Quick link to Pittsburg’s Ebsco eBooks sign in page: http://goo.gl/JLLwn. Once you sign in with your library ID, you will be in the eBook collection. You may search within the eBook collection. You may scroll down to the bottom left of the page for eBook support.
4. When searching for eBooks or Audio Books in the library’s online catalog:
Click “Expert” search; in the pop up box where it says Search For: ALL materials, click the drop down arrow beside ALL Materials and select either AUDIO DOWNLOAD or eBOOK; then click SEARCH. This will take you to those specific items. To view the newest copyrighted works in the collection, at the top of your search results, click COPYRIGHT twice.
6. You may read the ebook full text online by clicking “eBook Full Text” on the left, or you may download for offline reading by clicking “Download this ebook (offline)”.
You will need to set up a personal account within Ebsco. This is your personal account and the library cannot see it. When you click to Download an eBook or AudioBook, you will get this message: “Please sign in to your My EBSCOhost account to check availability and download.” Your choices are “Sign In to My EBSCOhost” OR “Create a new Account”.
For renewals, reserves, or to submit memorials, please contact the Public Library at 613 Quitman Street, Pittsburg, Texas 75686, 903-856-3302 or email us. 'Follow' our twitter feed, 'Like' us on Facebook or 'Circle' us on Google+.
When you click below to start your Amazon shopping...
YOUR PUBLIC LIBRARY earns money for new projects!